Our lovely nanny - available from September - 4 days a week

3 posts
Dulwichmummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Our lovely nanny - available from September - 4 days a week

Postby Dulwichmummy » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:06 pm

Hello,

Our amazing nanny will be leaving us in September after 3 years with us. Our youngest will be going to full time nursery so we’ll be moving on to an au pair.

We live in Dulwich Village but she's more familiar with the Clapham/Battersea area and it's a bit closer to where she lives so she's asked me to post here.

She’s warm, reliable, good fun and very responsible with loads of experience. Our children are now 10, 8 and 3 1/2 - so she started when the little one was 8 months old. We’re extremely sorry to see her go but just don’t need full time childcare during the day anymore. My friends often see her walking round Dulwich with the children and often comment on what a brilliant relationship she has with the children and how she is always really engaged with them.

She does all the children’s washing, takes our youngest to loads of groups and swimming (mostly around Northcote Road) and is extremely happy to host mass play-dates for the older two (and little one now...)

She’s ideally looking for a 4 day a week job. Currently she does 11 hours a day for us, 4 days a week and she wouldn’t be able to just do after school care or fewer hours than that (or we’d keep her!).

Please PM me if you are interested - I’ll be happy to answer any questions and can pass on her details.

Thanks!
Dulwichmummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Our lovely nanny - available from September - 4 days a week

Postby Dulwichmummy » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:05 pm

Hi - our fab nanny is still available. The family that almost offered her a job have decided a nanny is too expensive a form of childcare so are going down the nursery route instead. (She’s normal nanny rates!). Please PM me if you are looking for a nanny to start in Sept or Oct.
LucieN
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Our lovely nanny - available from September - 4 days a week

Postby LucieN » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:22 am

Hello!
Is she still available??
I need someone wonderful 3 days a week - 10 hours a days.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.