Part time nanny required in Clapham Old Town

3 posts
Tamsin Baird
Options:
Share this post on:

Part time nanny required in Clapham Old Town

Postby Tamsin Baird » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:10 am

We are an Anglo-Australian family living in Clapham Old Town looking for a cheerful and energetic part time/after school nanny for our 8 year old daughter and 6 year son starting in September.

In term time, we are looking for someone to work up to 30 hours over 4 days (Tues – Friday) as follows:
· 3.00pm - 7.30 pm each day; and
· 7-12 hours per week flexibly either during the day when the kids are at school to manage washing/toys/food preparation and other household matters or evening babysitting (max once a week). Two morning drop offs (7.45am - 9.00am) is preferred but not essential.

In non-term time, we need someone who can work full time ie 46 hours a week (8am - 7.30pm each day Tues - Friday) but there is some flexibility.

If you are interested in the role, please contact me and I will send you further details.
andrea.boldog
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time nanny required in Clapham Old Town

Postby andrea.boldog » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:53 pm

Hi there,
I’m Andrea (33) Hungarian woman with more than 6years nanny/housekeeper experience.
I’m looking for a new family from September.
Thanks
Andrea
Alily
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time nanny required in Clapham Old Town

Postby Alily » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:12 am

Dear parents,
I am writing you with regard to the nanny position.

I am a 26-year-old Italian girl and have decennary work experience as nanny.

At the moment I have terminated my working relationship with a nice anglo-italian family in Putney.
I have worked as after-school nanny with three boys aged 10,7 and 3.
I have also been nanny for several years in Italy,with different families.

I really love being a nanny because I absolute adore children and taking care of them, I think they are the best part of our lives and need to be loved,cared and protected.

I would like to send you my CV so you can read better my experience, abilities and skills,in order to do that ,may I have your email address?

I really hope we could have chat in person and you never know that I can be your new lovely nanny.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Aliguetou

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.