Careful. Dishonest nannies using this forum

3 posts
monaco
Options:
Share this post on:

Careful. Dishonest nannies using this forum

Postby monaco » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Hi

Please be careful when being contacted by nannies referencing a post here to get a job.

My glowing recommendation of our former nanny was used by other ladies contacting parents here and pausing as her. They used the information on my blog (which is in my signature here) to lean about our family and trying to give details that sounded right.

My recommendation would be to go through the original poster and ask their phone via private message to them get the full details of the nanny you are interested in.

I hope that not too many of you fell victim to these people.
For stylish family holiday ideas in hotels and villas with pools, visit https://fromthepoolside.com
Fashion_team
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Careful. Dishonest nannies using this forum

Postby Fashion_team » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:45 pm

Thank you for trying to help me to find a new work! You are amazing for doing that for me! I’m so upset that someone was trying to use it!
This recommendation is only for me - nanny called Ania!
Someone who’s trying to pose as me saying different name!
That’s horrible!
Ones more thank you to my amazing family for help- you are wonderful X
SingSong
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Careful. Dishonest nannies using this forum

Postby SingSong » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:42 pm

I have had the same problem with other “nannies” copying my ad. They don’t even try and change it at all they just replace their name and contact details.
This really makes me angry because the ad is about me. It’s to do with my skill set and shows my personality as a nanny. But there is nothing I can do to prove that I’m the original writer of the ad. Other than maybe showing that Iv been using my ad on here for well over 5 years. It’s a shame but I really hope that if they do make it to interview stage that families will see through them.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.