HONEYWELL / BELLEVILLE: AuPair 2+ years experience for French family available full-time in July!

1 post
emmasw11
Options:
Share this post on:

HONEYWELL / BELLEVILLE: AuPair 2+ years experience for French family available full-time in July!

Postby emmasw11 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:16 pm

Quick data summary:
Spanish au-pair +2 years of experience for French family with 4 boys
Clapham and Wandsworth Area
Available full-time from the 19th to the 30th of July.
Rate: £12/hour 

Hello there!

My name is Emma, I am Spanish and I have been au pair for a French family with 4 little boys aged 6-12 for nearly 2 years. They will be in France for the summer so I am available full-time the rest of the month!

Ideally it would be in the area of Clapham and Wandsworth! No worries about the number of kids you have or their attitudes/personalities; I am lucky to have looked after more than 20 kids over these couple of years, aged from months to 16 years old and from different nationalities and backgrounds. I love kids and can keep a positive attitude even when they push you in the other direction!

I am highly energetic and love sports, always (trying!) with a smile on the face and quite understanding and patient when it comes to little human beings misbehaving. If you are looking for someone responsible but also people-oriented that knows the area and has experience, that's me!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Thanks,

Emma.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.