AU PAIR/nanny available now until 18th Aug then September - Dec

2 posts
Laraconstant
Options:
Share this post on:

AU PAIR/nanny available now until 18th Aug then September - Dec

Postby Laraconstant » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:45 pm

looking for a job as an au pair from september. I am available until December but if you would require less time that's absolutely fine too! Kind, fun and organised I can cook, clean, walk pets and most importantly I adore looking after children. Message me to chat :)
mumof1son
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: AU PAIR/nanny available now until 18th Aug then September - Dec

Postby mumof1son » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:33 pm

Hi

Our mother’s help is leaving us at the end of August to take up a job at a law firm so we are looking for a replacement from now until I go back to work, which seems to fit your dates.

We have 2 wonderful children - Sam is 20 months and Colbie is 4 months. This is a mother’s help role as I’m on mat leave and at home so you would be taking one of the children while I have 1-on-1 time with the other, or helping cook dinner while I watch the children, just generally being an extra pair of hands !

We are a very easy going family but have good routines and boundaries in place. The hours are 12-6, 4 days a week with some extra babysitting on top of that.

If this sounds like it might work for you please drop me a message and we’ll organise to meet.

Thanks

Amy

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.