Babysitter Available for Nights & Weekends

2 posts
ashleystanden
Options:
Share this post on:

Babysitter Available for Nights & Weekends

Postby ashleystanden » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:33 am

My name is Ashley. I am an Australian 24 year old who has been living in London and working in event management for 7 months now. 

Prior to my move to the UK I was a kids ski instructor all over the world and on top of that I have nannied and babysat for lots of different famillies. I have worked with ages 0 - 15 so am comfortable with any kind of that you may require whether it be occasional help with household duties, homework or changing nappies! 

I am living in Battersea and am currently looking

Please do contact me if you would like some references or to have a chat! Image 
Thanks, 

Ashley
ashleystanden
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Babysitter Available for Nights & Weekends

Postby ashleystanden » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:10 pm

My name is Ashley. I am an Australian 25 year old who has been living in London and working in event management for 18 months now.

Prior to my move to the UK I was a kids ski instructor all over the world and on top of that I have nannied and babysat for during my years as an instructor. I have worked with ages 0 - 15 so am comfortable with any kind of babysitting that you may require whether it be occasional help with household duties, homework or changing nappies! 

I am living in Battersea and am currently looking for some extra work. 

Please do contact me if you would like some references or to have a chat! Image 
Thanks, 

Ashley

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.