Looking for an English au pair from end of August in Paris suburb (very close to Paris) !

4 posts
Nadiap
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for an English au pair from end of August in Paris suburb (very close to Paris) !

Postby Nadiap » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:01 pm

Dear future au pair,

We are currently looking for a girl who will be sharing our family life for 10-12 months from end August /early September 2018.
We have already had four wonderful experiences with au pairs, who had all stayed a whole year with us and we look now forward to meeting you for being the next one.
We will be available for any interview through Skype/facetime/whatsapp in order to know more each other.
We used to live in Clapham area and we loved it. That’s how I found out about this website.
Please if you know anybody who would be interested to spend a year with us and learn French, contact me!!
Many thanks
Nadia
Laraconstant
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for an English au pair from end of August in Paris suburb (very close to Paris) !

Postby Laraconstant » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:36 pm

Hi Nadia! Im Lara! I'm from London/Hampshire and I studied french for a level (baccalaureate ??) and I was wondering how far you live from Paris?
:)
Laraconstant
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for an English au pair from end of August in Paris suburb (very close to Paris) !

Postby Laraconstant » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:37 pm

I speak very good French but its also fantastic that you are looking for an English au Pair! Look forward to chatting
Nadiap
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Nadiap » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:08 pm

Hi Lara!
Thank you for your interest.
Here is my mobile phone: 0033 7 68 73 60 58
So that we could chat and ask all the questions you may have.
We live in South Ouest Paris, 4-minute walk from the station and in 20 minutes Daron center of Paris.
Please, send me a WhatsApp :)
Nadia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.