Full-time live out nanny required from middle of September

4 posts
Pamela.M
Options:
Share this post on:

Full-time live out nanny required from middle of September

Postby Pamela.M » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:26 am

We are a family in Earlsfield who is looking for a five day live-out nanny from the middle of September. Hours (probably): Monday – Thursday: 8:00 – 6:30 and Friday 8:00 – 6:00. Some flexibility is needed.The ideal candidate is DBS checked, paediatric first aid qualified and has a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a nanny with babies and/or toddlers. OFSTED registration is a bonus.It is expected that the nanny takes out the baby for different activities every day (playground, play groups, soft play, music classes etc.) and helps with light housework and errands (hanging up the washing, emptying the dishwasher, light shopping, post office runs etc.)We are looking for a reliable, calm, warm, caring and bubbly nanny who really enjoys looking after children; a self-starter who takes initiative, is clean, tidy and organised.Must be either English or German native speaker and a non-smoker. Driving not required.Salary according to experience. We don’t have any pets.

Please dm me if you are interested in this position.
Neslihan
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full-time live out nanny required from middle of September

Postby Neslihan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:42 pm

Hi there, 

My name is Nesli, I have been sole charge, professional nanny over 15 years. I have currently been working in Clapham Junction but looking for new full time role from September. Great references available verbal or written. if you are interested please contact me from 07865901508. 
thanks 
lauraghi
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lauraghi » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:39 am

I'm an italian nanny living in earlsfield and I work as nanny since i came in uk 9 years ago. I worked with children from 4months to 6 years most of the time with siblings. I'm reliable and organised i like cooking healthy and simple meals for the kids going to the park or at the different activities in the area as well as stay at home and play games.

I'm ofsted registered with updated first aid and dbs.

And I'm available from September.

Have a good day Laura
NannyandChild83
Share this post on:

Postby NannyandChild83 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:58 am

Good afternoon,

My name is Carly, and my current nannying role is coming to an end.

I have over 15 years experience as a nanny, NVQ level 2 and 3 in childcare, up to date DBS, first aid, and have a clean driving license.

Please do feel free to contact me if you would like a chat :)

Excellent References upon request.

Kind regards
Carly
Managing Director, Nanny & Child
01306743307 | carly@nannyandchild.co.uk
www.nannyandchild.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.