Dangerous Person posing as 'Nanny' Alert!

3 posts
ntyson
Options:
Share this post on:

Dangerous Person posing as 'Nanny' Alert!

Postby ntyson » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:17 am

Please be aware that there is an awful individual who has been posing as a nanny trying to find a live in nanny job in the area. She has put a lot of effort into creating fake facebook profiles for former employers, email addresses, phone numbers and fictional references. I spoke to two references on the phone, over email, text and facebook messenger at length. These were probably her family or friends who had agree to lie for her!

We can't disclose too much information as the matter is currently with the police, but please be aware that she is keen to move into the area as a live in nanny. Her first name begins with V and she is a young girl (under 30) with (dyed) blonde hair and blue eyes.

If you have any concerns or think you may have been contacted by this person please do get in touch and I will pass the information forward to the police for their investigation!
Sloaney Pony
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Dangerous Person posing as 'Nanny' Alert!

Postby Sloaney Pony » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:18 pm

Thanks for the heads up ... My daughter may need a new nanny ... we start looking on Monday (see my separate post).

Is it just that she has allegedly created false references and is desperate to get a “leg-up” into nappy valley, or is it that she allegedly has a “history” as well as allegedly false references?

Understand that if she has been arrested there is nothing you can say.

Sloanster
ntyson
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Dangerous Person posing as 'Nanny' Alert!

Postby ntyson » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:08 am

I believe it is just false references and CV - so a lack of childcare knowledge and experience, rather than anything more sinister. She has no criminal record at present (and indeed had a clean CRB/DBS), but the investigation is ongoing...