CHILDCARE/ GENERAL HELP AT FAMILY WEDDING NEEDED

3 posts
asouth
Options:
Share this post on:

CHILDCARE/ GENERAL HELP AT FAMILY WEDDING NEEDED

Postby asouth » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:34 am

Hi there
We are looking for a 'Girl Friday' to help at my sisters wedding from Friday 28th to Sunday 30th September.
The wedding is in Kent.
Ideally you would arrive in Kent on Friday afternoon and would help with making up beds, help with preparing supper, cleaning up supper etc. Saturday will be again helping with breakfast & lunch and then in the late afternoon it will be keeping one eye on 4 children aged, 5,5,6 & 7 (their parents will also be there) and then once they are put to bed in the house, we will need you to babysit. Sunday morning will be to help stripping beds, helping with breakfast and then head off around 12.
A good job for someone on their gap year or a nanny that doesn't mind rolling up their sleeves and mucking in.
Do please email me [font]annabelsouth@gmail.com[/font] if you are interested and we can talk about pay.
If you are unable to get there on the Friday we would consider someone who could do the Saturday and Sunday.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Annabel
sunshine31
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: CHILDCARE/ GENERAL HELP AT FAMILY WEDDING NEEDED

Postby sunshine31 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:15 am

Hi Annabel...I have send you email
Nanny43
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: CHILDCARE/ GENERAL HELP AT FAMILY WEDDING NEEDED

Postby Nanny43 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:28 pm

Hello I am a Nanny with up to date DBS and first aid, car driver. Have worked has a Wedding Nanny. Would be very interested in your Job. Could come on Saturday morning very early. Waiting to hear from you .

Carol

carann12@outlook.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.