Recommendation for Little Learners Nursery

6 posts
EclipseMum
Options:
Share this post on:

Recommendation for Little Learners Nursery

Postby EclipseMum » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:41 pm

Hi all,
I wanted to recommend Little Learners nursery to anyone needing some childcare, whether you’re working from home, stay at home parent or like me on maternity leave with my 2nd child it is a great option for toddlers, especially as an introduction to the nursery/preschool environment as it’s 9.30am-12.15pm.
My daughter started at the Balham site when I began maternity leave and they helped her so much adjusting when her new baby sister arrived. The things she’s learnt have been really impressive and the activities they organise are wonderful (far better than I could achieve!). In fact it played a large part in our new house search to stay in the area!
I thought other local parents and children could benefit so I wanted to share!
DollyP
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Recommendation for Little Learners Nursery

Postby DollyP » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:59 pm

I would also like to recommend little learners. My two children have both been at little learners Clapham and I can not recommend it highly enough. The staff are fantastic and the same ladies have been there since my son attended 3 years ago. It is small, loving and nurturing yet fun, stimulating and educational, all topped off with an outside play area. Please PM me if you need any info at all as happy to guide and recommend.
HelenaVonHunnybun
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby HelenaVonHunnybun » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:18 pm

My daughter attended Little Learners Clapham from age twenty months to just over two, two mornings a week and she absolutely loved it! The Ladies who work there are all Mums and so very kind. They pay a lot of attention to each child and create so many interesting activities for the children. We were very very sad to leave and would, wholeheartedly, recommend Little Learners Clapham to other parents.
jevcg
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby jevcg » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:56 pm

Thanks so much for this both - I am just beginning the journey of nursery research for my 2.5 year-old-twins. Do you guys have experience at all of the Montessori follow-on nurseries/ pre-schools? 
geeps21
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby geeps21 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:05 pm

I would absolutely recommend Little Learners. My eldest son went there as soon as he hit the age required and he LOVED it. The staff are amazing, the atmosphere is just gorgeous and the activities they do are brilliant. My youngest is due to start in the new year and I can't wait for him to go. 
Sjc
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Sjc » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:58 pm

My son was at Little Learners Balham up until last summer when he hit the age to move on. I can’t rate it highly enough. Michelle and her team are great and it prepared my son really well for the next step in his early years education.