Nanny/Childminder for 2-3 days a week starting ASAP with possibility of becoming permanent

3 posts
Cesca&Rob
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny/Childminder for 2-3 days a week starting ASAP with possibility of becoming permanent

Postby Cesca&Rob » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:50 pm

Hey there,

We're looking for someone to mind our 9 month old boy on Tuesdays and Fridays (and Thursdays from December, although that can start earlier if it's preferable.) I will be working from home on the Tuesdays & Thursdays so can do all the fun jobs (like nappies) but will need to actually work and will need to go into the office on Fridays.

Ideal hours would be 8am - 6pm, but I can be flexible. Must speak English or Italian. Ideally DBS checked and Ofsted registered.

Would love someone who likes children, could take him out and about to the park/ the horniman, other children's activities/ playgroups. Parking is available close by.

Position could become permanent depending on what happens with my job.

Look forward to hearing.
agananny
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny/Childminder for 2-3 days a week starting ASAP with possibility of becoming permanent

Postby agananny » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:05 am

Hi there,

Are you still looking for a Nanny?
I am Aga The Gentle Nanny, I am on a mission to make every day, however grey and ordinary, feel like a jolly holiday:)!
I am looking for a part-time Nanny position and thought we could be a good match. I have 12 years of childcare experience and I am a mother myself, so I know what it takes to deliver the best child care possible. Please check my profile to find out more about me and please stay in touch. https://www.*********/profile/662457
Kind regards,
Aga
agananny
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny/Childminder for 2-3 days a week starting ASAP with possibility of becoming permanent

Postby agananny » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:09 am

They don’t allow me to send the link so if you interested you can email me on a.spaczynska@gmail.com and I will provide you with more information. Thank you.
Aga

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.