Experienced Babysitter w/References Available

1 post
lnoble1189
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced Babysitter w/References Available

Postby lnoble1189 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:36 pm

Hello NappyValley!

I am a 28 year old American living near Clapham Common with extensive childcare experience both in the United States and in London. I have worked for families in London, New York City and in Connecticut as an occasional sitter, as well as a full-time nanny for three young children in the Hamptons during two summers. I am comfortable providing care for children of all ages, and I can also provide tutoring and homework help.

For parents looking for a night out without the kids or those who may need some help during the day during the weekend, I know how important it is for you to know that your children are in good hands. I pride myself on being able to not just look after children when their parents are unable, but to keep them engaged and to make sure they're having fun!

At the moment I am working full time, but am available for weekday evening babysitting (after 
6pm) and on weekends.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. I can provide references from other families in the area at request.

I look forward to hearing from you!

All the best,
Lauren

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.