3 day nanny needed from jan onwards (but some flex to start earlier on less hours)

3 posts
gismo81
Options:
Share this post on:

3 day nanny needed from jan onwards (but some flex to start earlier on less hours)

Postby gismo81 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:03 pm

Hi

I am returning to work in jan 2019 and am looking for a nanny to look after my two - a 4 yr old boy m, who is in preschool 9-3.30 mon-fri (term time) and my youngest who is 1 in Dec.

We are looking for someone to work tue-thur, ideally 8-6. There may potentially be some additional hours/babysitting available by mutual Agreement. Clean DBS required and ofstead registered is preferred but not necessarily a deal breaker for the right person.

We are based in Balham, sw12.

If you are interested in the role or you know or have a fabulous nanny who is looking for a new position, please get in touch!

Thanks
Spiceangel
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: 3 day nanny needed from jan onwards (but some flex to start earlier on less hours)

Postby Spiceangel » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:36 pm

Hi, I'm interested in this role. My name is Stephanie and I have the experience. Feel free to contact me if you find it necessary.

Thank you
kitkat2
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: 3 day nanny needed from jan onwards (but some flex to start earlier on less hours)

Postby kitkat2 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:09 pm

Dear Parents,,

I have been a nanny for the past 18 years looking after children of all different ages from 3 months old baby to toddlers, school aged children and teenagers. I have an experience looking after triplets. It was a lot of fun! I have worked as a mother's help, a nanny, and in a nanny share position - I am highly experienced in nanny sharing! All this has given me a lot of experience and allowed me to build up a great reservoir of resilience, patience and energy, which has resulted in a stable and comforting environment for the children I look after. I am a loving and caring nanny with an interest in the child's development. I am skilled in cooking in healthy meals, weaning, getting babies into a routine and setting boundaries within a comfortable authority, which I believe it is a key to building a strong relationship with the children. 
I'm honest and reliable. I am active and energetic, taking kids on outings, to the parks, activities, playgroups and organizing play dates. I have outstanding check able references, First Aid training, DBS, clean driving licence and I am fully qualified holding CACHE Diploma Level 3 in Childcare. I have been Ofsted registered in the past and I am willing to get registered again if required. 
I am looking for a live-out nanny/nanny share position, ideally from November. I hope to find a nice family to work for as part of a team. 
If I sound like someone you are looking for, please contact me for a copy of my CV and references. Available for interview now. My email: kitkat.2@icloud.com

Looking  forward to hearing from you. 
Kind Regards, 
Your Nanny
TopQUICK REPLY

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.