Full-time nanny needed from end of October

2 posts
SW11twins
Options:
Share this post on:

Full-time nanny needed from end of October

Postby SW11twins » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:10 pm

We are looking for a full-time nanny from the end of October, to care for our 4-year old boy/girl twins.

The working hours are 7.30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday, although the children are in school from 9 to 3 pm during term-time. Salary is negotiable based on experience. Live-out is preferred, but Live-in is a possibility (our current nanny is live-in, and has a separate double bedroom and bathroom on her own floor).

We are looking for a caring, energetic, pro-active nanny, who has previous childcare experience and fluent English. Main duties would be making the children’s breakfast and evening meal, performing school drop offs and pickups, any after school activities, support with homework, planning and providing age appropriate activities and outings, stimulating and developing the children socially, physically and educationally. The ideal candidate would enjoy cooking and preparing healthy well-balanced meals, enjoy outdoor play and sports, and be willing to conduct basic nursery duties/ light housekeeping.

Both children are very sociable and loving, are self-caring, and play well together. Our current nanny is only leaving us to go traveling and has provided a supportive and positive reference!

If you are interested, please PM me with your CV and any references.
Estefaniamc
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full-time nanny needed from end of October

Postby Estefaniamc » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:05 pm

Hello,

I am a Spanish mature nanny. I have the degree of Primary Education teacher. As a teacher I have lots of experience working with children. Also I have experience looking after children in Spain and in uk.

Actually I am looking after twins of 5 years old and an 8 years old boy in Clapham. But I am living with them and I am looking for a live out position.

I am very responsible, active and affectionate.

If you are interesting on my profile please write me to my email: fanymc@hotmail.com and I will send you my cv and documents.

Your sincerely,
Estefania

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.