Seeking part time nanny for 3 days a week to start Jan 2019

3 posts
shabbychic
Options:
Share this post on:

Seeking part time nanny for 3 days a week to start Jan 2019

Postby shabbychic » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:41 pm

Hi

We are a family of 4 seeking a new nanny to start with us in January 2019. Our son (4) goes to school 5 days a week and our daughter (1) is at home full time. Days are Tues, Weds, Thurs and the hours are roughly 7.40 to 5.40. We live in Balham SW12. Please feel free to get in touch if you are looking for, or know anyone looking for, a part time role from January 2019.

Many thanks
kitkat2
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Seeking part time nanny for 3 days a week to start Jan 2019

Postby kitkat2 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:05 pm

Dear Parents,,

I have been a nanny for the past 18 years looking after children of all different ages from 3 months old baby to toddlers, school aged children and teenagers. I have an experience looking after triplets. It was a lot of fun! I have worked as a mother's help, a nanny, and in a nanny share position - I am highly experienced in nanny sharing! All this has given me a lot of experience and allowed me to build up a great reservoir of resilience, patience and energy, which has resulted in a stable and comforting environment for the children I look after. I am a loving and caring nanny with an interest in the child's development. I am skilled in cooking in healthy meals, weaning, getting babies into a routine and setting boundaries within a comfortable authority, which I believe it is a key to building a strong relationship with the children. 
I'm honest and reliable. I am active and energetic, taking kids on outings, to the parks, activities, playgroups and organizing play dates. I have outstanding check able references, First Aid training, DBS, clean driving licence and I am fully qualified holding CACHE Diploma Level 3 in Childcare. I have been Ofsted registered in the past and I am willing to get registered again if required. 
I am looking for a live-out nanny/nanny share position, ideally from November. I hope to find a nice family to work for as part of a team. 
If I sound like someone you are looking for, please contact me for a copy of my CV and references. Available for interview now. My email: kitkat.2@icloud.com

Looking  forward to hearing from you. 
Kind Regards, 
Your Nanny
Nanny55
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Seeking part time nanny for 3 days a week to start Jan 2019

Postby Nanny55 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:56 pm

hello I am a Nanny with up to date DBS and first aid, Cache Level three in Childcare and Education , Ofsted Reg. Car driver. working with Children for Sixteen Years. Children from Four months up to Thirteen Years of age. Looking for a Jan start.

Thank You

Carol  Humphrey

carann12@outlook.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.