NVHusband wrote: ↑Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:36 pm@workingmumbtc and @petal
What nasty and unconstructive posts.
And to make matters worse, you lobby these insults behind anonymous user ids.
The recipients of your comments do not have the same luxury of anonymity as you do.... speaking of “cowards”.
I am a parent at the nursery, so happy to give a constructive and more balanced view:
1. The fees are not going up over £250 per child per month. Please look at the fee schedule again
2. Staff turnover at nurseries, especially in London, is normal. Most minders use it for training and go onto be private nannies etc. Where do you think most private nannies get their training? Sure, some staff leave because of change in management, but happens at any organisation.
3. Yes, there has been a change in management and for the better in my view. The previous management were well known in not being efficient.
The new manager has lots of experience from managing an Outstanding Nursery in Canary Wharf where parents are demanding, but fair
4. The new manager has promoted from within and some very good staff are in management level and will help shape things to come
5. Despite any criticism of the Nursery, the children have always been happy. No one has ever disputed this simple and most important fact.
6. The manager is actively engaging with parents and looking for constructive feedback on how to improve things. She is approachable and on top of things. Her deputy, is new to the role and taking it in her stride.
7. The nursery is now part of a bigger group, so can now leverage skills and best practise, not to mention provide careers for staff
8. The hours offered are longer than peers and suits working parents. Have you factored in your calculation the nursery is open 10-20% longer than local peers?
Have you attended any parent feedback meetings or shared you thoughts back to management?
If you want to make the nursery better, surely makes sense to work with management than knock them (publicly and anonymously). This way, we all benefit.
You can subscribe now and get notifications as soon as someone replies!