Ofsted Registered Nanny available

4 posts
Rasharne
Options:
Share this post on:

Ofsted Registered Nanny available

Postby Rasharne » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:29 pm

Hi 
I am an ofsted registered nanny looking for a position starting ASAP. I have over 8 years experience, ranging from nurseries, schools and various nanny positions with children aged 0-12 years old. I am currently studying Early education studies at university. 
My availability is Mondays, Thursday and Fridays 

Addisfamily
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Ofsted Registered Nanny available

Postby Addisfamily » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:47 am

Hello 

Would you be interested in working on Mondays from 3.30pm-8.30pm in clapham? We are looking for someone to do tea and homework and then take Sebastian (age 10) to his gymnastics class in Tooting. Do you have a driving licence?

Many thanks
Sophie
urbanblossom
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby urbanblossom » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:17 am

[font]Hi Rasharne[/font]

[font]If you're still looking for your next post, would you be interested in after-school care (3.15 -6/6.15) on Mondays and Thursdays and afternoon care from 12pm on a Friday? If you are looking for full days only, and are the right person for the role, I may be able to employ you for full days on Monday and Thursday too, providing you would be happy to use that time taking some of the other childcare related jobs of motherhood off my hands, e.g. batch cooking, as the children will be at school and pre-school on those days. 

Many thanks 
Suzy[/font]

Rasharne
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Rasharne » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:40 am

Bump

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.