Afternoon nanny -Monday- Thursday 12-7pm

3 posts
FamilyThompo
Options:
Share this post on:

Afternoon nanny -Monday- Thursday 12-7pm

Postby FamilyThompo » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:25 pm

Hi 

I am looking for a nanny for my 3 year old son and 6 year old daughter, for picking up from nursery and school, afternoon activities and tea etc. My son's school nursery is walking distance but my daughters school is a short drive so a driving licence would be a plus but not essential for the right person. Looking for someone to start early- mid January.

Thank you! 

tired-dad 66
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Afternoon nanny -Monday- Thursday 12-7pm

Postby tired-dad 66 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:19 pm

Hi there, have you had any luck?  We have a lovely nanny but are looking for a family who need more hours, e.g. 8-6 - let me know if you'd be interested in discussing>?

All the best

Michael 
jencywilliam
Options:
Share this post on:

One Of The Simplest And Best Money Making Ideas That Work - Be Helpful

Postby jencywilliam » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:43 am

Passive income can be semi-automated Smart Money Methods and fully automated. Semi-automated are methods that require you to build some ground work before your campaign can operate and start generating income streams. This method needs strong foundation and full commitment at the very early stage. The failure to secure this will result in failure. Semi-automated methods requires very small startup costs and sometimes, almost free.

Some examples of this are niche blogging, banner and link ads, affiliate reviews, online real estate broker, e-commerce affiliates or personal e-commerce store etc.

Fully automated methods are referred as a lazy marketer's method. This system are perfected by their vendors so that when you register and pay, they will tap your details into it and start making money. The advantages are, you don't have to worry about the ground work such as the setup, installation and marketing. This is because those tasks comes in the form of what you have already pay for.

https://www.cbsecure.co.uk/smart-money-methods-review/

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.