Looking for a live in or live out nanny 4 days a week

3 posts
marianasze
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a live in or live out nanny 4 days a week

Postby marianasze » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:20 pm

My husband and I have a 10 month old baby girl. I am shortly going back to work and would really like to find someone loving and outgoing to take care of our daughter. I am half English, half Mexican and my husband is half French, half American so our daughter is growing up with several languages. My step sons (15 and 11) live with us every other week so our household can be quite noisy at times!
I am looking for a nanny either live in or live out that is able to work from 6:15am to 5:30pm four days a week. My job is in Buckinghamshire so the only way I can spend some time with my daughter each day is if I shift my day forward in order to avoid the rush hour traffic. My husband starts work at 7am so we both leave the house at 6:15.
I am looking for someone that is loving, outgoing and fun and who is happy to get stuck in with baby laundry, baby shopping, baby cooking and baby social activities in Battersea
The job would start from the end of February
LaurenD
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a live in or live out nanny 4 days a week

Postby LaurenD » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:23 am

Hi,

I’m very interested in this role. Do you have an email I could send my CV over to?

Thank you,
Lauren
janecarolyn@mail.com
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a live in or live out nanny 4 days a week

Postby janecarolyn@mail.com » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:20 pm

I am interested English mature nanny
Relevant qualifications
Good contactable references
If interersted please message me and send me your email and i will send over my C.V