Looking for early afternoon tutor for Reception child

3 posts
evainlondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for early afternoon tutor for Reception child

Postby evainlondon » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:23 pm

Dear all,
Our 5 yo son (currently in Reception) is about to start attending shorter days at school in order to have 1-2-1 support in the afternoons (from 1.45pm). We are looking for an experienced KS1 or Early Years tutor who could support him with hand-writing skills, Phonics, Communication and Language and PSED. This would take place in our home in Balham. Please PM me if you think you can help. Thank you!
Redniran
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for early afternoon tutor for Reception child

Postby Redniran » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:40 pm

Hello,

I was interested to read about your requirements for your son has in his Reception year.  This particular age group are my focus as I strongly feel that the best and most solid foundations are required to make a successful leap from Reception into Year One.  I am a mother to two grown up children, have a PGCE (Primary) and BA (Hons).  I have taught the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) and older children, but concentrate on the foundation stage.
I am calm, patient, kind and  skilled in teaching phonics, C&L and PSED.
Please do get back to me if you would like to arrange a telephone conversation so that you can find out more about me. My c.v. is attached for your information.

evainlondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for early afternoon tutor for Reception child

Postby evainlondon » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:50 pm

Dear Redniran,
Many thanks for your message. I sent you an email with my details - please let me know if you have not received it.
Best wishes
Eva

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.