Don't miss your chance ..........

4 posts
Somerset Nursery
Options:
Share this post on:

Don't miss your chance ..........

Postby Somerset Nursery » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:14 pm

Somerset Nursery School and Children's Centre is an OFSTED rated Outstanding maintained Nursery School.
https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/provider/20/100992

Employing only qualified Teachers and Nursery Nurses, Somerset Nursery School provides a first class early years provision for 2 to 5 year olds in its outstanding indoor and outdoor environments, especially designed to facilitate the curriculum.

Places for September are now being filled. We offer part time and full time places. Government funded places are available and where children are not eligible there are opportunities for parents to pay from as little as £105.00 per week!  

If you would like to give your child the best start to their education and would like to arrange a tour of the school and talk with the Headteacher please contact the office on 020 7223 5455.

thirteenovertwo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Don't miss your chance ..........

Postby thirteenovertwo » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:24 am

My children attended this nursery and left in 2016.  I would recommend any parent considering sending their child to Somerset avoid at all costs.
Parents please PM me for more details and I will happily elaborate.
Abbyfromoz
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Abbyfromoz » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:05 am

My 2 youngest have been attending Somerset over the course of the past 2 years, and we have been so pleased with the nursery. We have experience with other nurseries prior, and in my opinion, none compare. The staff are all brilliant, dedicated, warm, kind hearted & highly skilled. We feel incredibly lucky to have the opportunity to have our kids attend this preschool, and my children have formed lovely relationships with friends and of course their teachers, many of whom I understand have been teaching at Somerset for 30+ years, which speaks volumes in itself. It is of course a very diverse community school which, in my experience does a brilliant job supporting families in early education and in all aspects, and they are very deserving of their outstanding Ofsted rating.
Somerset Nursery
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Somerset Nursery » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:44 pm

Somerset Nursery and Children's Centre is a well regarded, Outstanding Nursery School. We are very disheartened to receive an anonymous comment, from a disgruntled former parent. We would not and cannot comment on individual children or their families. However, there is an established complaints procedure which would have been followed if the former parent had spoken to us. This parent is more than welcome to get in touch with us to resolve their issue.

Our Ofsted Inspection is thorough and is identical to a primary and secondary school inspection, which takes into consideration the views of parents.

OFSTED:

Latest Overall effectiveness -  Outstanding 
Behaviour and safety of pupils -  Outstanding
Achievement of pupils  - Outstanding
Quality of Teaching and Assessment  - Outstanding
Leadership and Management - Outstanding

Short inspection 20th February 2018
 Full inspection 1st October  2014

https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/provider/20/100992

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.