Views on White House?

4 posts
Fruisli
Options:
Share this post on:

Views on White House?

Postby Fruisli » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:03 pm

Hi,

We are thinking of signing our son up for the White House - we went and looked around and really liked it but wanted to get views from existing parents please! Do your children like it? What kind of children do you feel it suits best? Anything you don’t like about it?

Thanks!
yogamommy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Views on White House?

Postby yogamommy » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:10 am

Following- our daughter is joining Year 3 in September. We all felt it a good fit- including our daughter who had a taster day- but hadn’t heard from existing parents so curious.
NewMum2017
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NewMum2017 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:40 am

Following. Our son is starting kindergarten either in Nov or Jan. Two of my colleagues sent their children there and loved the experience. Curious to hear from other parents.
HazInteriors
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby HazInteriors » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:48 am

My son has been at The White House since nursery and is going into Year 4 and not day has gone by when he is not happy to go to school and has consistently achieved. My daughter has also been there since nursery, progressing through to kindergarten, pre-reception and will start reception in September. We have all had a very positive and successful time at The White House and couldn't fault it, they really support each child based on their individual needs and have done with both my children. I hope this helps you if you would like to DM me directly would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Good luck :) 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.