Experienced French Tutor in Clapham

1 post
french-tutor-clapham
Share this post on:

Experienced French Tutor in Clapham

Postby french-tutor-clapham » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:37 am

• Are you interested in boosting your child’s French exam performance through additional tutoring?

• Have you been thinking about enhancing your own career prospects by adding a foreign language to your CV?

• Or, are you the designated French speaker for family holidays abroad and want to refresh your French language skills?

I am a full-time bilingual French language tutor with 10 years’ experience in motivating and coaching language students of all ages and abilities. My key aim is to create a safe setting within which each pupil can feel free to learn without external pressures or frustrations.

I have a friendly and patient approach to language learning, and design my lessons around each student’s aims, interests and ambitions, keeping study sessions fun and motivation high.

Based in Clapham in South London, I cover most areas within Central London and South London. I am available for tuition (at the student’s home or office) from Monday to Friday 11am-9pm, and at weekends from 1pm-7pm.

I have an Enhanced CRB Disclosure, and I am also trained in First Aid At with St John Ambulance (valid to August 2021).

Please feel free to contact Sarah on ‪walkersk@hotmail.co.uk‬ , or for more information go to: https://www.tutorfair.com/SarahWFrenchTutor

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.