Hyde Tutoring are leading the way in preparing children for 7 & 8+ exams:
- Our courses have just 4 children, with a teacher, tutor ratio of either 1:4 or 2:4.
- The children get the benefits of 1:1 tutoring, whilst also being able to learn from their peers and work as a group as the croups are so small.
- We specialise in entrance exams for 7+, 8+ and 11+, so we really know what it takes to succeed!
- We prepare children for the leading schools in London such as: Kings College Wimbledon, Dulwich Prep, St Paul's Junior School, Westminster, Latymer Prep, Putney High School, Wimbledon High School etc.
- We fully tailor our courses to the needs of your child. unlike all the other courses on the market, we plan and prepare our courses based off the areas you tell us your child needs to work on. So you can rest assured that the course will meet their needs and put them in the best possible position to pass their exams!
Information about the courses:
4 day revision course
Taught by Jess and Rose, two leading 7/8+ tutors
2:4 teacher student ratio
Monday 21st October to Thursday 24th October
5 day revision course
Taught by Charlotte Hyde (the owner of Hyde Tutoring)
1:4 teacher student ratio
Monday 28th to Friday 1st November
Location: St Barnabas Church, Clapham, SW4 9SW.
How to Book a Place:
email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's details and your contact number and the course you would like your child to be on.