How do I get sponsorship for a local school???

3 posts
Exhausted
Options:
Share this post on:

How do I get sponsorship for a local school???

Postby Exhausted » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:23 am

Hi All, 

Just wondered if anyone can give some tips on how to secure some small sponsorship for a local 1 form Battersea primary school, that doesn't say get any press compared with our 2 well known local schools.  I have emailed/called I don't know how many companies asking if they are in a position to do.  I'm not even aiming that high and make that clear in my correspondence - even £150 say pays for our bouncy castle in the summer and we'd be pretty chuffed at that.

Thanks for reading everyone. 
Annabel (admin)
Site Admin
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: How do I get sponsorship for a local school???

Postby Annabel (admin) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:42 am

Hi Kimbillie
Thank you for posting.
We will call your post out in our weekly email next week and see if we help secure some funds for you.

In the meantime you might try making parents aware via a newsletter etc. those connected to school may have  businesses or work in businesses and be happy to support in some small way.

A x
yvieormsby
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: How do I get sponsorship for a local school???

Postby yvieormsby » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:40 am

Hi Kimbillie,

I saw your message in the weekly newsletter and wanted to get in touch to answer your sponsorship call-out.

I work in the marketing department for Marsh & Parsons (we have a branch on Northcote Road) and we are big supporters of our local communities. I'd love to put you in touch with Amy who is our Marketing & Community Engagement Coordinator, to pick this conversation up about your bouncy castle or anything we may be able to help your school with.

Are the contact details connected to your account here the best way to contact you?

Kind regards,
Yvie

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.