I’m in a fortunate position to be choosing between OurLady of Victories, St Mary’s & All Saints schools, Putney.
Can’t decide what to put first..
Have read their ofstead a (from ages ago..), visited the schools and seen their rankings but still can’t decide.
So... (in no particular order) can anyone help answer some of these questions?
- what are the teachers like?
- what is the head like?
- is the pastoral care like?
- learning support facilities
- additional teachers for music/art/pe etc
- extracurricular activities
- general vibe in the playground
- keeping parents up to date
- or any other important info?
Thanks for your help in advance
X my two boys and I