7 and 8+ Easter and Summer Revision Courses- Final Spaces

1 post
Hyde Tutoring
Share this post on:

7 and 8+ Easter and Summer Revision Courses- Final Spaces

Postby Hyde Tutoring » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:47 pm

The final few places are available on our 7+ and 8+ courses for the Easter holiday. Half of the spaces have been booked for the summer courses too. The remaining places on the courses are likely to go quickly, especially for the Easter courses. If you would like to find out  more about our courses please email charlotte@hydetutoring.com.

A recent testimonial from a parent of a child who has just done her 7+ exams and received offers for JAGS, City of London Girls and Alleyn's:

"The courses here are amazing as is Charlotte herself. I could literally see the difference in my daughter before and after a course. She learnt so much but it was really tailored to what she needed to know and they were also so much fun! I was hesitant at first to enrol my 6 year old on a course in the holidays but she loved them! Charlotte is so sweet and kind, the other children were lovely and the courses are brilliant, definitely value for money. She got offers from all three schools she applied to, we couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you Charlotte!"

Key Points
- 4-6 children per course
- 1 or 2 teachers per course
-  Fully tailored to the children there (based-off discussions with parents) So you get the benefits of group learning, with the tailoring and support of 1:1.
- Experience preparing children for schools such as Kings, Westminster, St Paul's, JAGS, City of London, Alleyn's, Dulwich College etc. 

Easter Course Dates
30th March- 9th April (9 days), 9.30am- 12.30pm
14th- 17th April (4 days), 9.30am- 12.30pm

Summer Dates
Monday 13th July to Friday 17th July (5 days), 9.30am - 12.30pmMonday 6th July to Friday 17th July (10 days), 9.30am - 12.30pmMonday 17th to Friday 28th August (10 days), 9.30am - 12.30pmMonday 24th August to Friday 28th August (5 days), 9.30am - 12.30pm

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Charlotte

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.