10 and 11+ Easter and Summer Revision Courses- Final Spaces!

1 post
Hyde Tutoring
Share this post on:

10 and 11+ Easter and Summer Revision Courses- Final Spaces!

Postby Hyde Tutoring » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:02 pm

The final few places are available on our 10/11+ courses for the Easter holiday. Half of the spaces have been booked for the summer courses too. The remaining places on the courses are likely to go quickly, especially for the Easter courses. If you would like to find out more about any of the courses, please email charlotte@hydetutoring.com

Here are recent testimonials:
“I cannot recommend Kate highly enough. She was engaging and encouraging throughout. She worked tirelessly and patiently with my daughter to build her confidence and exam technique. Her lessons were extremely content-rich and expertly structured. Importantly, her empowering and encouraging manner helped my daughter develop a new-found fondness for English comprehension and creative writing. Thank you Kate for all your support. It made a huge difference."- a testimonial from a parent. Kate is teaching the English revision courses.

“She (Ola) is so nice and maybe the best teacher I have had." - a testimonial from a student taught by Ola, the tutor for the 11+ maths courses.

Key Points:
-4-6 children per course 
-Fully tailored to the children there (based-off discussions with parents). So you get the benefits of group learning, with the tailoring and support of 1:1.

- Experience preparing children for schools such as Kings, Westminster, St Paul's, Emanuel, Putney High, Wimbledon High, JAGS, City of London, Alleyn's, Dulwich, Latymer Upper and many more...  

Easter Course Dates:
Monday 6th to Thursday 9th April, English, 4 days, 9.30am- 12.30pm
Tuesday 14th to Friday 17th April, maths, 4 days, 9.30am-12.30pm  

Summer Dates: 
Monday 27th July to Friday 31st July, English, 1 week, 9.30am- 12.30pm
Monday 3rd August to Friday 7th August, Maths, 1 week, 9.30am- 12.30pm
Monday 24th August to Friday 28th August, English 11+ ,1 week, 9.30am- 12.30pm

I look forward to hearing from you,
Charlotte

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.