Return of reception and Yr 1 classes in June : what is the teaching and timetable going to be in local schools?

1 post
Lulubear
Options:
Share this post on:

Return of reception and Yr 1 classes in June : what is the teaching and timetable going to be in local schools?

Postby Lulubear » Sun May 24, 2020 2:25 pm

I wanted to find out what the local schools have planned for children returning in Reception and Year 1 in terms of teaching format/hours etc as I am curious to know if they are all doing the same or to see how my child’s school compares.  I am interested to know if schools are offering full-time or part-time education on site, for example and whether it will be with a qualified teacher doing lessons or is it more like ‘childcare’ that schools were providing to key workers children over the past few weeks? Is remote schooling for reception and year one continuing for those who chose not to sent their child to school?  Or are schools just offering the remote learning online schooling in the classroom setting, as an alternative to being at home, with a member of staff supervising rather than classroom-based teaching?  

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.