Summer & September Confidence Boost

2 posts
Lovelearning
Share this post on:

Summer & September Confidence Boost

Postby Lovelearning » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:33 pm

Education Help:
Having been a tutor for years and years, I’m used to all sorts of children aged 3-11 years in many different situations but these times are something else of course!
Surprisingly though, my Zoom 1:1 lessons have been working remarkably well. I was always a little anti screens but I’m amazed how useful it has been.
The beauty of the Zoom lessons is that we can do from just 30 minutes a day at home without all the travelling, and we can do lessons from wherever you currently are in the world!
I also offer ongoing support in between lessons with help and advice on how to establish a good educational routine at home using the best resources and books, all adapted to suit your own unique home and family.
Little and often can give children a huge confidence boost, especially if they have missed out a bit recently.
If you need a helping hand or suspect your children may benefit from a little boost this Summer, we can work together to make a plan! Message me to set up a call.
All best
Lorraine
Lovelearningcompanycom
Lovelearning
Share this post on:

Re: Summer & September Confidence Boost

Postby Lovelearning » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:05 pm

See a huge difference from just 30 minutes a day.
1:1 Zoom lessons are focused and quite intense but we still manage to have a giggle!
Starting September we will also be doing small group Saturday Clubs!
To chat through options: 07976 640976
Lorraine
Lovelearningcompany.com

13BB0F49-823E-4045-B50B-DD7EFAFCABE0.jpeg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.