The webinar will include:
- How the lockdown last academic year affected children – academically and emotionally: a teacher’s perspective
- Useful dates for state and independent school transitions
- How to maintain quality of education if your child’s ‘bubble’ is sent home
- Resources for parents to keep your child’s learning on track
- Changes to selective schools’ entrance procedures
The webinar will be broadcast live on Thursday 8 October at 1pm. The video will be available to signed up parents to download and re-watch at your convenience – so don’t worry if you can’t make that time.
Register here: https://thecommonslondon.com/continuity-webinar