Tiddlywinks - Broomwood Road opening an Upper School

1 post
Emmas-Kitchen
Options:
Share this post on:

Tiddlywinks - Broomwood Road opening an Upper School

Postby Emmas-Kitchen » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:10 am

Hello Nappy Valley Mummy's
For the last 13 years, I have been running a little nursery school in my home on Broomwood Road called Tiddlywinks.  Children have been coming to us when they are 18 months, and leaving when they are 2 and a half.  It is always so sad to see them move on, and mother's have been kind enough to say they wished we could take them for a little longer.  Well - in January, I am so excited to say that we are opening an Upper School so that children can stay with us until they are 3 and a half.  We will be using the sitting room to create a classroom for up to 8 children.  We have got Juliette joining our team, who is a wonderful Montessori teacher with over 20 years experience in a school in Notting Hill.  The children in the Upper School will continue to benefit from our gentle and nurturing approach in a family home with the familiar routine of free play, break, art topics, stories, music and garden time, but with extended teaching, equipment and guidance appropriate to their age and goals.  

Do please get in touch if you would like to find out more.  You can reach me on 07941 260740.  
Have a wonderful day.
Best wishes 
Emma Smith