Options:
Share this post on:

Yellowbird Education, Saturday Online Creative Writing Classes- Spring Term

Postby SW6Mummy » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:48 pm

Yellowbird Education
Saturday Online Creative Writing Classes
Spring Term

Dear Parents,
After the successful Saturday classes over the past year, we are once again offering Creative Writing classes online on Saturdays in the Spring Term. We are keen to keep your child learning; keep their imaginations whirring and their skills up to scratch. The key to successful stories and descriptions lies in structure and planning. Both of these are at the heart of what we do in creative writing. 

These online classes will be fun and interactive and will be taught by fully qualified, experienced and inspiring teachers we have worked with over the years. Students will interact with teachers throughout the lesson and send a picture or scan of their work after each lesson for marking. 

Meeting Platform: ZOOM, you will be provided with a meeting code and password to join
Time: 10am-12pm
Spring Term Dates: Jan 9, Jan 16, Jan 23, Jan 30, Feb 6, Feb 27, Mar 6, Mar 13, Mar 20
Year Groups: Years 2-6
Materials: We will email materials to be printed
Cost: £585 for the term (9 lessons)

"I wanted to send you a huge thank you for the excellent sessions you have facilitated. My daughter absolutely enjoyed them and was very sad that it had to end. There has been a significant improvement in her writing. We hope to see you again after summer!"

"Thanks so much for your super helpful feedback and comments. My daughter has truly enjoyed the course and has absolutely taken a huge leap in her writing skills. She actually enjoys it now and has started writing her own story and creating chapters. We are so pleased! Thank you for the fantastic classes!"

"My daughter very much enjoyed the course and we will continue post lockdown. The teacher is amazing!"

"The creative writing lesson today was fantastic! My son loved it."

"My daughter has really been enjoying the classes on Saturday. Thanks to the Saturday classes and also the Holiday workshop, I can see a material improvement in the quality of her written work, particularly her story writing."

As always, we are happy to answer any questions and look forward to welcoming back parents and students in the coming weeks!

Email hello@yellowbirdeducation.co.uk
Phone [url=tel:02077310695]020 7731 0695
https://yellowbirdeducation.com/book-te ... ve+Writing[/url]
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 12.38.38.png
tomLoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Yellowbird Education, Saturday Online Creative Writing Classes- Spring Term

Postby tomLoo » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:38 pm

You should click here to see the answers to important student questions. Everyone can order papers here, because this website is equally useful for students. http://www.writepaperfor.me/do-my-assignment/