Secondary English Tutoring

1 post
EwanM
Options:
Share this post on:

Secondary English Tutoring

Postby EwanM » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:55 am

I'm a full-time professional English tutor based in Balham and wanted to post to say that I'm happy to undertake short term or longer term online lessons for pupils during the current lockdown. I'm happy to discuss how to provide lessons to either support or supplement the provision from your child's school or work towards other goals for them, such as preparing for entry exams or completing coursework.

My background is a degree at Oxford, followed by a career as a qualified English teacher with 10+ years experience of teaching English from Year 7 -13.  I've worked in management at some of the UK's best schools and have also and have been an examiner for both GCSE and A-Level. I have numerous glowing references from families in South West London and will be happy to put you in touch with other parents who will strongly recommend my services. 

Please feel free to get in touch for a chat or advice initially, and I'm also happy to recommend other tutors for subjects other than English if that's helpful.  Best wishes to all - Ewan