10 & 11+ Easter Course Dates Confirmed

1 post
Hyde Tutoring
Share this post on:

10 & 11+ Easter Course Dates Confirmed

Postby Hyde Tutoring » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:04 pm

Hyde Tutoring is delighted to confirm the next dates of our highly popular 10 & 11+ courses. 

English course, 6th- 10th April, 9.30am- 12.30pm
Maths course, 
12th- 16th April, 9.30am- 12.30pm. 

For now all courses are online due to the tier 4 restrictions, however, if the government restrictions change and families would like face-to-face courses, then this will certainly be considered. 

Key info:
  • Limited to 6 children
  • Every course is fully tailored to the needs of the children on the course (we plan the courses based on conversations with parents). The idea is that you get the benefits of working with peers but also the support and targeted learning that you get with 1:1 lessons.
  • We have experience preparing children for London’s leading schools such as King’s College Wimbledon, Westminster, St Paul’s, Ibstock Place, Alleyn’s, Latymer Upper, Dulwich College, City of London, Putney High, Wimbledon High, Streatham and Clapham High, Alleyn’s, Emanuel, Whitgift, JAGs and so many more!
  •  
We... attended the holiday courses which really helped my son with his confidence and knowledge in both Maths and English...My son went from failing the Grammar school mock tests in May 2019...getting a substantial scholarship and bursary offer to our school of choice...in the January 11+ exams. I also recommend Hyde to another family a month before the exams, whose child was struggling, and this child was also offered their top school of choice! I will forever sing the praises of the tutors at Hyde and Charlotte!
Google Review from a parent.

To book a place on a course or to arrange a time to discuss your child's needs please email me with your child's full name, year group and your contact telephone number to charlotte@hydetutoring.com

Telephone: 07407 131 322

The courses do sell out quickly, so please enquire as soon as you can  if you're hoping to book a space.