comments on Riversdale School

4 posts
amberamber
Options:
Share this post on:

comments on Riversdale School

Postby amberamber » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:15 pm

We are planning to move to Southfields soon. Do anyone can share with us the comment on Riversdale Primary School? How would you describe the school? (e.g. inclusive and caring, academic-oriented, etc) Thank you so much.
Sonrisa
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: comments on Riversdale School

Postby Sonrisa » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:17 pm

My daughter attends Riversdale and she has been in this school from nursery. She is now in year 6 and has always thrived academically; partly because I can testify that wellbeing is at the heart of our school.

Last year for example, our family circumstances changed and I cannot thank enough for the extra emotional support that was put in place for her (worth to mention- immediate support- no frustrating waiting lists). Not only did this approach help her emotionally but after a couple of months of readjustment she went back to her happy self, in and out of school - confidently and even more willing to take more challenges. She absolutely loves going to school and she knows and feels she is part of something bigger than an academic setting. She’s part of a community that in my view, really takes the time to think about each student as an individual. I couldn’t feel more blessed to be part of it.

Riversdale is indeed inclusive and nurturing, and with regards to academics, it is a school that, in my daughter's opinion, has always given her an academically stimulating environment. She has learnt to enjoy learning - and that is ultimately not only a blessing but the best foundation she could have had for continuing to thrive no matter how many challenges she’s to encounter in the next stage of her educational journey.
amberamber
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby amberamber » Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:09 pm

Thank you so much for your information. Glad to know the school is really what I want 💕 Hope that I can get a place from Riverdale.
amberamber
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby amberamber » Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:10 pm

Thank you so much for your information. Glad to know the school is really what I want 💕 Hope that I can get a place from Riverdale.