Found the school? We help your child pass the exam. Your key to the 11+.

2 posts
paideialondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Found the school? We help your child pass the exam. Your key to the 11+.

Postby paideialondon » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:16 pm

Nappy Valley users get an exclusive tailored assessment of their child with written report and curated recommendations when they subscribe to Paideia. The assessment covers English, Maths, VR and NVR. Please subscribe to Paideia and then email Customer Care quoting Nappy Valley to redeem.

Paideia is a unique learning platform backed by science that supports both parents and children as they prepare for the independent schools' admissions process. Our students have an average increase of 14 points in their adaptive test results and 98% are offered a place at all of their top three choice schools, 100% are offered at least one. 

Our unique learning formula includes live Masterclasses with our Expert Educators, digital lessons that adapt to your child's unique needs and mock assessments that are just like the real thing. Moreover, we support parents throughout the entire process, answering questions and giving school-specific to ensure a successful outcome. 

Our recent cohort saw an average increase of 24% in their results (English, Maths, VR, NVR) and 100% of students said they felt more confident after using Paideia.

Unlike other learning platforms, Paideia teaches first and tests second, ensuring a fundamental understanding of every element of the exam as well as a careful, confident approach.

Parents say:

'Your format is simply amazing' - Pauline, London
'We have used every other learning platform available - Paideia is far superior' - Lyn, London

Children say

'Thanks!! I loved it all! It was super fun!' - Max, London
'It makes Non-Verbal Reasoning so clear. I really understand it now' - Theo, London
Attachments
Cover 3.jpg
Barbara Floyd
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Found the school? We help your child pass the exam. Your key to the 11+.

Postby Barbara Floyd » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:52 pm

It's great that there are schools like this.  It's a pity we didn't have such schools before. Now I am a student and I was assigned to write an essay on gender inequality. I decided to read more about it in order to better understand what to write about. It has inspired me and helped me get my thoughts together. I will try to write a good essay.