11+ October Reasoning Course

1 post
Hyde Tutoring
Share this post on:

11+ October Reasoning Course

Postby Hyde Tutoring » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:37 pm

Dear Parents, 

We have two spaces left on our 10/11+ reasoning course. 

Course details:
- 25th- 27th October
- 2pm- 5pm each day
- Focus on Multiple choice, computerised reasoning exams (nearly all the schools use this style of reasoning exam, with many using the ISEB exams.)

Parent review from Google:
" The courses here are amazing... I could literally see the difference in my daughter before and after a course. She learnt so much but it was really tailored to what she needed to know and they were also so much fun! ...the other children were lovely and the courses are brilliant, definitely value for money. She got offers from all three schools she applied to, we couldn’t be more pleased."

To book onto the October reasoning course please email charlotte@hydetutoring.com with the following info: your child's full name, the exams they'll be taking, the schools they are applying for, your phone number and your address (as we post the resources to you). Also please let me know if there are any specific aspects of verbal or non verbal reasoning that they find hard (as we tailor the courses to the children attending).

Our maths and English October courses are sold out, however we do have waiting lists. Please let me know if you'd like your child to be added to waiting lists for our face-to-face or online English or maths courses. We will be running further courses over the December holiday. We also offer 1:1 and term time group classes in English and maths. 

www.hydetutoring.com
charlotte@hydetutoring.com
07407 131 322