Share this post on:

7/8+ October Course- Final Space!

Postby Hyde Tutoring » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:52 pm

We have ONE space left on our 7/8+ course

Course details:
- 25th- 28th October
- 9am- 12.30pm each day
- In Clapham, SW4 9SW
- Covering English, maths, dictation/ listening skills, exam technique etc.
- Focus on competitive exams such as Kings, Alleyns, St Paul's, Westminster, Dulwich, City of London and Latymer.

Parent review from Google:
" The courses here are amazing... I could literally see the difference in my daughter before and after a course. She learnt so much but it was really tailored to what she needed to know and they were also so much fun! ...the other children were lovely and the courses are brilliant, definitely value for money. She got offers from all three schools she applied to, we couldn’t be more pleased."

To book onto the October 7/8+ Course, please email charlotte@hydetutoring.com and please confirm: your child's full name, the exams they'll be taking, the schools they are applying for and your phone number. Also please let me know if there are any specific areas that your child finds hard and needs to work on (as we tailor the courses to the children attending).

We will be running further courses over the December holiday. We also offer 1:1 and term time group classes in English and maths.