10 & 11+ December Maths, English and Reasoning Courses- Last Spaces!

1 post
Hyde Tutoring
Share this post on:

10 & 11+ December Maths, English and Reasoning Courses- Last Spaces!

Postby Hyde Tutoring » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:54 pm

We are delighted to announce our December 10 & 11+ revision courses! 

They were only confirmed last week, but they are already nearly sold out. 

Dates of the courses
10 & 11+ Reasoning Course, Online, 27th- 30th December, 2.00pm- 5.00pm
10 & 11+ Maths Course, Clapham, 20th- 23rd December, 9.30am- 12.30pm
10 & 11+ Maths Course, Online, 20th- 23rd December, 9.30am- 12.30pm
10 & 11+ English Course, Clapham, 27th- 30th December, 9.30am- 12.30pm10 & 11+ English Course, Online, 27th- 30th December, 9.30am- 12.30pm

Testimonials and Reviews:
"Eleanor was amazing, really a godsend. I highly recommend her" Mrs MC, Tooting.  

“I cannot recommend Kate highly enough. She was engaging and encouraging throughout. She worked tirelessly and patiently with my daughter to build her confidence and exam technique. Her lessons were extremely content-rich and expertly structured. Importantly, her empowering and encouraging manner helped my daughter develop a new-found fondness for English comprehension and creative writing. Thank you Kate for all your support. It made a huge difference.” Mrs MG, Chelsea. 

“She [Ola] is so nice and maybe the best teacher I have had!” Leo, Student, Fulham.

"We attended the holiday courses which really helped my son with his confidence and knowledge in both Maths and English... Charlotte was always a phone call away, giving me sound advice and putting my nerves and fears at ease. My son went from failing the Grammar school mock tests in May 2019, to missing out by 2 marks in September 2019, to getting a substantial scholarship and bursary offer to our school of choice, and a top school in the January 11+ exams. I also recommend Hyde to another family a month before the exams, whose child was struggling, and this child was also offered their top school of choice! I will forever sing the praises of the tutors at Hyde and Charlotte! Charlotte and her tutors really care about the child. You get constant and in-depth feedback. It is never about the money with Charlotte, but getting the child to their end goal." Mrs JN, Balham.

To Book: 
To book a place please email charlotte@hydetutoring.com
Please include: your child's name, their year group, which courses you'd like to do, your address and phone number. 
Nearer the time we will be in touch to find out more information (as all our courses are tailored to the children attending).