7 & 8+ December English and Maths Course - Last Spaces!

1 post
Hyde Tutoring
Share this post on:

7 & 8+ December English and Maths Course - Last Spaces!

Postby Hyde Tutoring » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:08 pm

We are delighted to announce our December 7 & 8+ revision course! 

It was only confirmed last week, but they are only a few spaces left.

27th- 30th December, 9.30am- 12.30pm

Testimonials and Reviews:
"The courses here are amazing as is Charlotte herself. I could literally see the difference in my daughter before and after a course. She learnt so much but it was really tailored to what she needed to know and they were also so much fun! I was hesitant at first to enrol my 6 year old on a course in the holidays but she loved them! The other children were lovely and the courses are brilliant, definitely value for money. She got offers from all three schools she applied to, we couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you Charlotte!" Mrs AB, Steatham.

“I wanted to let you know that we are so impressed and love Jess. She’s helped our daughter not only improve her results, as she had fallen behind, but she’s also helped her to gain new confidence that we appreciate even more. Jess is kind, thoughtful, patient and encouraging. Just what’s needed in a tutor!! We’re so happy with her.” Mrs KW, Clapham

“Jess has been great - in no particular order, gentle and kind, focused, prepared, thorough, methodical, efficient, encouraging, warm and, over a very short period, has made a big difference to Larry’s writing.   I have been proud of him, too, as he has had the maturity to realise how much she has helped him and has honestly enjoyed their joint efforts and his achievements. Jess has managed to give him his wings, so to speak!” Mrs BW, Wandsworth.

To Book: 
To book a place please email charlotte@hydetutoring.com
Please include: your child's name, their year group, which courses you'd like to do, your address and phone number. 
Nearer the time we will be in touch to find out more information (as all our courses are tailored to the children attending).