Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Classes in Earlsfield

1 post
GrowingYoungMinds
Options:
Share this post on:

Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Classes in Earlsfield

Postby GrowingYoungMinds » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:14 pm

Growing Young Minds have just started their Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning classes in Smiths Yard, Earlsfield. 

These weekly preparation classes are a fun way to prepare for the Wandsworth Test. Supporting children's logic, method towards the questions, speed and accuracy. 

The class is on a Wednesday at 5pm and only have a few spaces left. To find out more call Joanne on 0203 422 6119 or email contact@gyminds.co.uk.

https://gyminds.co.uk/subjects/#reasoning

Here what our parent's have to say...

Joanne has been very responsive and helpful. Our daughter needed to gain some confidence and method and Joanne found the right way to approach her. I would highly recommend Growing young minds to anyone looking for a good tutor and get their kids ready. Thanks Joanne and team!

My 9 years old daughter started with the tutoring for the first time last September and she really enjoys it. She does English and Maths lessons I'm Earlsfield centre. I highly recommend this centre because of the style of teaching- it focuses on deeply understanding the subjects and thinking creatively instead of just going through the same questions as some other centres do.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.