Final Spaces- December 10 & 11+ Courses

1 post
Hyde Tutoring
Share this post on:

Final Spaces- December 10 & 11+ Courses

Postby Hyde Tutoring » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:44 pm

We are down to the final few spaces on our 10/11+ revision courses during the Christmas holiday. 

We attended the holiday courses which really helped my son with his confidence and knowledge in both Maths and English. ...Charlotte was always a phone call away, giving me sound advice and putting my nerves and fears at ease. My son went from failing the Grammar school mock tests in May 2019, to missing out by 2 marks in September 2019, to getting a substantial scholarship and bursary offer to our school of choice, and a top school in the January 11+ exams. I also recommended Hyde to another family a month before the exams, whose child was struggling, and this child was also offered their top school of choice! I will forever sing the praises of the tutors at Hyde and Charlotte! Charlotte and her tutors really care about the child. You get constant and in-depth feedback. It is never about the money with Charlotte, but getting the child to their end goal. 
Mrs JN, Balham, parent.

10 & 11+ Reasoning Course, Online, 27th- 30th December, 2.00pm- 5.00pm- 2 spaces left

10 & 11+ Maths Course, Clapham, 20th- 23rd December, 9.30am- 12.30pm- 1 space left

10 & 11+ Maths Course, Online, 20th- 23rd December, 9.30am- 12.30pm- 2 spaces left

10 & 11+ English Course, Clapham, 27th- 30th December, 9.30am- 12.30pm- 2 spaces left

10 & 11+ English Course, Online, 27th- 30th December, 9.30am- 12.30pm - 3 spaces left

To book, please email charlotte@hydetutoring.com with your child's name, your address, the schools they're applying to, their year group (year 5 or 6). 

Places will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis, determined by when your email is received.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.