Final Spaces- 7 & 8+ December Course

1 post
Hyde Tutoring
Share this post on:

Final Spaces- 7 & 8+ December Course

Postby Hyde Tutoring » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:54 pm

We are down to the final few spaces on our 7/ 8+ revision course in December. There are two spaces left

Spaces will be offered on a first come first served basis. 

To book, please email charlotte@hydetutoring.com with your child's name, your address, the schools they're applying to and their year group (years 2 and 3).

The courses cover English and maths curriculum. They are intensive but also fun. Great for children taking entrance exams or for bright sparks that need extending! 

www.hydetutoring.com
The courses here are amazing... I could literally see the difference in my daughter before and after a course. She learnt so much but it was really tailored to what she needed to know and they were also so much fun! I was hesitant at first to enrol my 6 year old on a course in the holidays but she loved them! ...The courses are brilliant, definitely value for money. She got offers from all three schools she applied to, we couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you!"
Mrs AB Streatham

I wanted to let you know that we are so impressed and love Jess. She’s helped our daughter not only improve her results, as she had fallen behind, but she’s also helped her to gain new confidence that we appreciate even more. Jess is kind, thoughtful, patient and encouraging. Just what’s needed in a tutor!! We’re so happy with her.” 
Mrs KW, Clapham

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.