Help! Need to decide between Finton House and Wandsworth Prep

4 posts
Penny12
Options:
Share this post on:

Help! Need to decide between Finton House and Wandsworth Prep

Postby Penny12 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:17 am

Hi all

I am in the fortunate position of choosing between two lovely schools - Finton House and Wandsworth Prep for my son in Sept 2022. He is young for his year with a July birthday. My second child (girl, old for her year) would join whichever school in 2025.

Does anyone have any advice for making the decision? 

Thanks so much in advance xx

WhiteKnight
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Help! Need to decide between Finton House and Wandsworth Prep

Postby WhiteKnight » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:55 am

Can I throw a third in the mix and suggest that if you are looking at those schools, then you should consider The Roche too. It’s an amazing school.
Hightrees House
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Hightrees House » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:49 am

Finton House

Lovely supportive school. Separate block for Reception. He will not be 4 for a big proportion of his school years and as he gets bigger he will do sport on Trinity Fields. School has good results and a lovely ethos.
Londonlou
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Londonlou » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:41 am

I too was in this position and chose Finton House, we could not be happier. We also have a summer born child. They cater to all ages throughout the year and it has not been a problem.
It has a wonderful ethos and feel and our decision was based on this and the larger year groups over Wandsworth prep. We felt by the time our children got to the upper years they would find Wandsworth prep very small and a larger year group would prepare them better for senior school. There is also a larger range of activities, after school clubs etc.

Start a conversation
Create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.