Anxious dad

3 posts
OneDad
Options:
Share this post on:

Anxious dad

Postby OneDad » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:39 pm

Hi everyone,

My daughter is in year 4 at Belleville and her teachers always tell us that she is where she needs to be, but to be honest, I don't think that will get her into Emanuel or Putney High School. I am trying to find a tutor for this January that can start working with her and prep her for the big exams, but the task is more complicated and overwhelming than what I expected. I have found a couple of tutor agencies, but I thought of trying here before going to them, just in case someone can recommend me a good, trusted, reliable tutor....  :shock:

Thanks all for your help!

Theother
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Anxious dad

Postby Theother » Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:57 pm

Hi - I’d actually recommend engaging a tutor over the holidays- particularly over summers where kids slide back half a term in subjects like maths.
Jonny Dyson Property Consultants
Share this post on:

Re: Anxious dad

Postby Jonny Dyson Property Consultants » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:38 am

Both our girls were at Belleville and used Teatime Tutors in year 5 and 6 to get them through 11+. Tash who runs it is extremely knowlegable, lovely with the children and very approachable. She tutors in a quiet room in the back of a restaurant or pub, combining it with supper too.  Both our girls got into their preferred schools so couldn't be happier.

Jonny
We offer clients invaluable insight and support in their acquisition, rental, investment and development of London residential property.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.