7+, 8+, 10+ and 11+ Christmas Holidays Revision Courses- Final Places

1 post
Hyde Tutoring
Share this post on:

7+, 8+, 10+ and 11+ Christmas Holidays Revision Courses- Final Places

Postby Hyde Tutoring » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:46 pm

Hyde Tutoring's December revision course dates have been confirmed. There are limited spaces and we anticipate they will sell out very quickly. 

Course Dates:27th- 30th December, 10/11+, 9.30am- 12.30pm, Clapham, maths
27th- 30th December, 10/11+, 2.00pm- 5.00pm, online, Reasoning
27th- 30th December, 7/8+, 9.30am- 12.30pm, Clapham, English and maths
1st- 3rd January, 10/11+, 9.00am- 1:00pm, Clapham, English

To book or for more information: charlotte@hydetutoring.com

Reviews:“We were thrilled with our son’s progress while he attended one of Hyde Tutoring’s 11+ English revision courses. After initial trepidation he loved every session, his confidence grew daily and he was definitely inspired by the teacher. We 100% recommend! “
Mrs AG, Clapham, London

“T loved the course, and he thinks that you're brilliant. He found your way of explaining concepts to be fantastic. He said, "How could anyone not understand it, when Ola explains it so clearly?"“
Mr WM, Clapham, London (testimonial for 10 and 11+ maths course tutor)

"The courses here are amazing... I could literally see the difference in my daughter before and after a course. She learnt so much but it was really tailored to what she needed to know and they were also so much fun! I was hesitant at first to enrol my 6 year old on a course in the holidays but she loved them! ... She got offers from all three schools she applied to, we couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you Charlotte!"
Mrs AB, Streatham, London  (testimonial for 7+ course)

Further reviews:
https://www.hydetutoring.com/testimonials
https://www.google.com/search?q=hyde+tu ... f58cc792,1,,,,

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.