11+ Saturday Course

2 posts
The_Brainery
Options:
Share this post on:

11+ Saturday Course

Postby The_Brainery » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:49 pm

Are you looking for support with your child's 11+ journey?

My name is Naomi and I run the Brainery, which is based in St Jude's, Balham.  We're adding a 9am class focusing on 11+ Maths and English to our Saturday offering. Through a structured approach and targeted practice, we empower students to build confidence, sharpen critical thinking skills and achieve their full potential.  Previous students have secured places at schools including (among others) Dulwich, Westminster, Harrow, King's and JAGS. 

Contact Naomi at naomi@thebrainery.co.uk to find out more. 
Attachments
Blue and White Stripes Tutor Flyer.jpg
wearsafe
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: 11+ Saturday Course

Postby wearsafe » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:37 am

Hi Naomi,
Thank you for sharing about the new 11+ Maths and English class at the Brainery in St Jude's, Balham. It sounds like a fantastic opportunity for students to sharpen their critical thinking skills and build confidence for their 11+ journey.
As a parent interested in supporting my child's academic development, I'm keen to learn more about the structured approach and targeted practice your classes offer. Securing places at prestigious schools like Dulwich, Westminster, Harrow, King's, and JAGS is certainly impressive!
I'll reach out via email to find out more details about the class and how it can benefit my child.
Best regards,
geometry dash unblocked

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.