Relocating - Yr6 schools: Broomwood and Thomas Battersea

3 posts
Annette1974
Options:
Share this post on:

Relocating - Yr6 schools: Broomwood and Thomas Battersea

Postby Annette1974 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:24 am

Hello

We relocate back to London this summer and my daughter will be entering y6 in Sept. She has got places at Thomas’s Battersea and Broomwood girls. I like both and aware I’ve had to do this all remotely via zoom.

My daughter is confident, sociable, sporty, academically sound for her year so no major needs. I’m much more interested in how my children communicate, connect and their personal enjoyment of school life whilst getting a good education and having the opportunity to explore sports/arts and being well rounded.

Anyone with children in this age group at these schools who would kindly help share a perspective? Feel free to DM me if easier.

Thanks

Annette
Spring2024
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Relocating - Yr6 schools: Broomwood and Thomas Battersea

Postby Spring2024 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:15 am

Regarding sport, I’m not sure either school is especially strong.

You could look in to weekend / after school clubs such as wayfarers hockey and Wandsworth netball club.
Pleasemummyplease
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Relocating - Yr6 schools: Broomwood and Thomas Battersea

Postby Pleasemummyplease » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:12 pm

Hi there,

I’ve got three children at Broomwood and think it’s absolutely brilliant. A real all round school, pushes the academically stronger, competitive with local schools sports wise, strong pastorally and creates lovely, well rounded, well mannered girls. Large number of scholarships across the 4 key areas (academic, sport, music and drama) again this year too. And an added bonus it has down to earth, really nice parents! Good luck 😊

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.